At Chick-fil-A, the Hospitality Specialist role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, Hospitality Specialist gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. Please consider visiting your local Chick-fil-A restaurant if you'd like to learn more about the Hospitality Specialist experience.
- Customer Service
- Guest Engagement
- Establishing emotional connections with Guests
- Some cleaning and beverage service required.
- Hours needed: Flexible Availability
NOTE: Our location is not starting the hiring process at this time, but we will keep your application on file and contact you about the position if an opportunity arises in the future.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 35856683Posted: 2020-07-14