This team member will work directly under the Restaurant Marketing Director for Chick-fil-A Turtle Creek. The main responsibility will be to encourage the Emotional Connections Marketing pillar by taking action upon the marketing vision, through strategically ideating and planning.
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include:
- Working with the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and Restaurant Marketing Director (RMD) to create a marketing plan
- Assists RMD with executing the marketing plan
- Tracks redemptions
- Monitors effectiveness
- Hosts in-restaurant events (Spirit Nights or any other event on restaurant property)
- Builds relationships within the community (ex: distributes digital offers at community events, distributes food and catering menus to local businesses and being involved in any local school, church, non-profit, etc. event.)
- Embodies the Chick-fil-A values
- Incorporates honor, dignity and respect into their lifestyle
- Has a strategic outlook when it comes to building sales
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Creative, persistent and dedicated
- 30-40 hours per week
- Specific hours vary depending on the task to be accomplished (e.g. may occasionally involve Saturdays or nights)
- Work in store and in community
- Occasionally participant of cow mascot
- Use of a personal vehicle is required for community related work: mileage reimbursed
- Outside sales or previous marketing experience is looked for
- You will be required to demonstrate a high level of professionalism, with excellent communication skills.
- You must have the ability to take initiative and possess skills for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- You also must be efficient and detail-oriented with a strong customer focus.
- Great Opportunities for Advancement!! With this position, you have the potential to one day become a Franchisee!!
Posting ID: 44488196Posted: 2020-07-14