Work With Integrity
Imagine for a moment, an environment with no call lights buzzing, no shower lines, and no multi-patient med passes. See yourself in a home, with memories on the wall, and family pets, and the familiarities that maintain your patient's independence and confidence to improve. In Home Healthcare the environment is always changing, but the need remains the same; the same one on one focused and skilled patient care and the time in which to successfully deliver it. Not a quick recital of education and "sign here", but a "let's look at how we can best meet your needs." not just for now, but for as long as possible. It's a new definition of the healthcare team, not just a buzz word, How can we redefine your career? Let's talk Integrity Home Care & Hospice and your career in caring for others. If the values of Honor, Integrity, & Accountability are important to you, give us a call. We match hearts with homes.
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
• Provides assistance in the development and implementation of the plan of care.
• Performs basic patient care and treatments including but not limited to, wound care, measure of vital signs, collection of blood samples, fill insulin syringes, oral medication set-up, general health assessments, nail care, or administration of prescribed medications, in accordance with the physician's treatment plan, individual plan of care, or as authorized by the client's payor's source.
• Observes, documents and timely reports any changes in the client's condition to the appropriate personnel and/or physician.
• Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
• Practices safety, environmental, and/or infection control measures.
• Complies with all state and local regulations and the Nurse Practice Act.
• Complies with Compliance Plan.
• Complies with HIPAA Policies. Maintains confidentiality of information relating to the patient and family. Will discuss only those aspects necessary to the care and treatment of patient and family with those directly involved in the patient's care.
• As business needs may change, may perform additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor that are reasonably related to the position.
This position provides medical care and direct support to medically fragile clients and their families under the supervision of an RN.
Paid Productivity Bonus
Flexible Scheduling, FT, PT, and PRN
Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit
Major Medical Insurance*
Flexible Spending Account*
Drive Time Reimbursement*
401k Savings Plan with company match*
Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
Voluntary Life Insurance*
Paid Time Off*
Free Continual Education for personal and professional development, including CEUs!
*Hours/Units minimum average may apply
Education and Experience Requirements
Graduate of an approved School of Practical/Vocational Nursing. Current state Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
Six (6) months experience in a health care setting within the last three (3) years is preferred.
Have reliable transportation, provide proof of valid drivers license.
Provide current auto insurance.