Integrity Home Care and Hospice currently has an opening for a Home Health Admissions Nurse.
The Home Health Admissions Nurse will serve as a Registered Nurse and care coordinator for clients who have been identified as 'high risk' while ensuring timely and seamless coordination of services throughout the continuum of care. Monitoring at risk population through QA visits and assessments from admission to discharge. This position will understand and reinforce the importance of quality of care. Key performance indicators for this role will include reduced emergent situations and hospitalizations for their clients, timely and appropriate transitions to necessary services, including home health, private care and hospice and increased length of service for high risk clients.
Curious about what benefits we can offer?
- Flexible Hours
- One on One Care
- Competitive Pay
- 24 Hour Staff Support
- Training Provided
- Caring Supportive Team environment
- Direct Deposit
- Advance Pay Options
- Mileage Reimbursement*
- Major Medical Insurance*
- HSA Qualified Health Insurance with Wellness Benefit*
- Flexible Spending Account*
- 401k Savings Plan with company match*
- Dental, Vision, Short term Disability, and Life Insurance Bundled Plan*
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Paid Time Off*
*Average Hours minimum or length of employment may apply
- Must be minimum 18 years of age per state guidelines.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license required
- Three (3) years' experience working as an RN, preferably in Home Health
- Experience in care management, care coordination, discharge planning, etc. is preferred
If you or someone that you know are interested in our Home Health Admissions Nurse position, please complete our online application and contact our recruiters TODAY!
Posting ID: 586653930Posted: 2021-02-21