Eaton's Electrical Division is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team.
This position is based at our Las Piedras', PR. Facility
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for Direct and lead efforts of the repair and maintenance activities for the manufacturing operations area. Directs activities in new equipment installations, preventive maintenance and machinery modification.
Select, train and supervise maintenance employees; evaluate performance to assure adherence to performance standards, taking corrective action as required. Maintain awareness of employee needs and concerns and take steps necessary to foster a positive and respectful work environment.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In this role you will:
- Directs the team for the proper maintenance/ repair of plant equipment, machines and manages the work order system. Keep all necessary maintenance records ensuring compliance.
- Administrates the day to day activities for Maintenance team. Prepares weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work with the team.
- Develops and controls budget for all maintenance areas. Forecasts maintenance plan (personnel, equipment and space requirements).
- Develop and Maintains a preventive maintenance strategy for Manufacturing machinery and equipment. Ensures timely and efficient completion of Preventive Maintenance (PM) and repair action plan for all Manufacturing equipment. Must maintain PM records for all equipment and recommend changes to improve OEE based on trends.
- Maintains tool crib for maintenance purposes. Establishes an adequate inventory of replacement and repair parts for equipment and machines. Oversees procurement of necessary parts.
- Completes annual performance reviews and monitors performance of personnel.
- Participates in ensuring OSHA and EPA regulations are in place and in compliance for all manufacturing equipment and maintenance processes Initiates safety review on all new processes and/or equipment.
- Leads the selection, installation and testing of new equipment to ensure fulfillment of contractual specifications.
- Establishes contractual relationship with outside service vendors to request service and/or parts for repairs and services that require specialized skills.
- Balances and prioritizes multiple tasks and requests and meet deadlines in a professional manner.
- Develops and implements continuous improvement iniatives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
#LI-MM1 Qualifications :Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelors in Sciences of Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical.
- Experience: Five (5) or more years in Maintenance/ Facilities field in Manufacturing Industry
- Knowledge: Expert in the electrical and mechanical fields, equipment and machine design, techniques is required.
Posting ID: 567631178Posted: 2020-10-20