Sr. Engineer for the metrology validation services in de Process Development area.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Engineer with five (5) years of exposure in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry.
- Experience in:
- Assembly, Tester and Packaging processes and machines support
- Product processes and regulations
- Metrology and testing
- Validation and Characterization
- Protocols, URS, DS, IOQ, PQ
- Project management, Technical Report writing and statistical skills
- Machine troubleshooting, basic automation (PLC, HMI, Drivers, Motors, Profibus, Device Net, Control Net)
The Personality Part:
- If you consider yourself an ingenious and creative problem-solver with an uncanny ability to lead, then this is the job for you! Sprinkle on a love for the scientific method, teamwork, and, above all else, being ethical and you just might have what it takes to take on this new challenge. Bring it on!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Complete complex or novel assignments requiring development of new and/or improved engineering techniques and procedures.
- Develop engineering policies and procedures that affect multiple organizational units.
- Supervise, coordinate and review work of a small staff of engineers, associates and/or technicians on an ongoing basis as well as on a project basis.
- Employ advanced engineering techniques and/or modifications of advanced techniques within area of engineering expertise.
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices outside of area of discipline expertise to broad variety of assignments in related fields.
- Serve as a peer-recognized engineering technology specialist in at least one area, with overall responsibility for determining methodologies in that area.
- Application of mature engineering knowledge in planning and conducting projects.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the next piece?
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 562763390Posted: 2020-08-12