Your Next Chapter Starts Now.
This is an entry level sales role requiring no previous sales experience. Yes, this is a door-to-door sales position. However, it’s created for hard-working people who want to start investing in their careers at the next level. In this business, you will always be highly valued and fairly compensated. Your extra efforts cannot go unnoticed, because the more you work, the more you earn.
Certaseal Construction is hiring a D2H (Direct-to-Home Business Developer) in the Naperville, Illinois area. Advancement from a D2H to a BDC (Business Development Coordinator) role is expected within the first 3-4 months, and that jump puts you into the six-figure salary range quickly. Insurance restoration is a $100 BILLION-dollar industry and growing. The commissions are there for the taking with a little hard work and some serious dedication.
This is the perfect time to join our company. We’re dramatically expanding our sales organization. We’ve got it all - a great product, lots of happy customers, and multiple gold-mine territories that will thrive with the right attention.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
1. The sky is the limit. This is a door-to-door commission-based sales position and the commission is uncapped. This means that your salary is only limited by your hard work, determination, and your ability to close.
2. As you invest in us, we invest with you. You start training on day one and it’s expected that you will complete HAAG, InterNACHI, and ongoing sales training on a regular basis. Within a few days, you’ll be approaching people on the doors - it’s that quick. We also give you access to our very own sales training system, company videos and podcasts, and a robust leadership program.
3. Make a difference by serving your community. Homeowners often don’t know they have damage that insurance will cover. They just assume everything is fine. They don’t get up on their roof to check in time to claim the damage and get it fixed. You help them know their rights and identify real opportunities to repair damage before it becomes unrecoverable and before it creates even further damage.
4. Work with experienced leadership. We want you to be successful. That’s why we connect you with experienced leadership to work the territory with you, guide you, and partner with you for success.
5. Attitude matters. The best sales reps have confidence, don’t take no for an answer, and don’t lose focus when homeowners aren’t interested. It’s the hardest job you’ll ever love, and whatever you decide to do in the future, we guarantee this will be the best preparation for whatever comes your way. If you know how to succeed in door-to-door sales, you’ll excel in nearly anything.
6. We’ll train you in everything you need to know including how to sell the products and how to close the business. We’re also open to your ideas. If you’ve got a great idea, we’re all ears.
If this sounds like something you think you might be interested in, apply today. We will follow up with you quickly, and we hope to see you very soon.
Salary Details: Compensation will be discussed in-person.