As a Breakfast Manager you will be responsible for assisting the execution of daily operations activities. The following provides an overview of the basic responsibilities of a Breakfast Manager. You may be responsible for overall restaurant effectiveness. As needed, you may be assigned other managerial and supervisory responsibilities, including performing as the Ops Leader. See certification position descriptions below. To be successful in this position, the key competencies are Acceptance of Feedback, Initiative, Customer Orientation, Drive, and Team Skills.
1. Education: High School Diploma or GED (Preferred)
2. Must be at least 18 years of age (Preferred)
3. One or more years of restaurant/breakfast experience (Preferred)
4. Ability to multitask while maintaining composure and giving sound advice and direction. Must be able to take direction, give direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong customer orientation focus. Must exhibit professionalism, composure, and discretion when expediting or resolving all customer related concerns and issues. (Required)
5. Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a fast paced environment that may involve noise and hot/cold temperatures or other elements. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time. Position requires the use of a headset. Frequent lifting and carrying (up to 25-50 pounds, as necessary), reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and stooping is involved. (Required)
6. Must be available to report for work promptly and regularly, as well as work all days of the week. Could be required to transfer from one location to another and must have the ability to travel to other restaurants, Area office, etc., as business needs dictate. (Required)
7. Must have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of training (Required)
Breakfast Manager Position Overview:
The Breakfast Manager is responsible for ensuring we are upholding our commitment to Quality. In this role, you directly impact the ability of the restaurant to “Delight Every Customer” by ensuring compliance in the areas of service, production, quality, and food safety. You are instrumental in the restaurant’s ability to deliver our breakfast menu of high quality items, along with our limited time (LTO) menu options. You will mentor and train team members as you continue your path of personal and professional development.