- Performs preventive maintenance on all base building and critical system equipment which includes but not limited to: generators, exhaust fans, air conditioning equipment, boilers, water heaters, kitchen equipment, refrigeration, motors, dock doors, dock plates/levelers, dock heaters, eye wash stations.
- Install and repair plumbing; install and rebuild pumps, motors, heat exchangers; replace bearings in all types of motors; replace seals on pumps, valves, filters, hot water systems and associated controls.
- Other duties include but not limited to: interior/exterior painting, line striping (paint sprayer), welding, snaking drains, repair of dock doors, repair of dock plates/levelers, and carpentry.
- Maintains tools and orders supplies as required for installation and repairs. Keeps logs, documents equipment repairs, closes work orders, tracks time accurately in reports and provides timely and constant communication with the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Maintenance Manager.
JLL Privacy Notice
- Education - High school diploma or state equivalent required.
- A very high percentage of "wrench time" is expected in this role. Must demonstrate technical expertise in building/industrial maintenance & troubleshooting and be multi-skilled in other areas to successfully complete daily/weekly work assignments.
- Must have current CFC or EPA Universal Refrigerant Certification. Maintenance Electrician License strongly preferred.
- Experience - Minimum five years' experience in HVAC/refrigeration trade or related field, maintaining commercial/industrial facilities.
- Personal characteristics - Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports and have excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to frequently walk up and down stairs for inspections and emergency procedure practice or implementation
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Posting ID: 562126382Posted: 2020-07-14