Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. is a light manufacturer in Lenexa, KS seeking candidates who enjoy a fast-paced, clean, climate control production environment. We are looking to hire a detail-oriented person with good multi-tasking skills to inspect, test, package, and ship our products. Package and ship all products based on customer preferences, using mostly UPS and FedEx (most products are 5lbs and less). Receive and examine deliveries. Keep inventory on stock dies, partial shipments and shipping supplies. This position requires collaborating with various production departments.
Position Type + Hours:
This is a permanent full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays. We are looking to fill the following hours: 12:30 pm - 8:30 pm. K+B offers competitive pay and benefits.
• Attention to detail and strong visual error detection skills.
• Effective time management, communication, multitasking, and math skills.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Able to work independently, as well as with others.
• Handle a fast-paced environment.
• At least two years of experience is preferred but not required.
• Standing for extended periods.
• 100% Health, Dental + Accident Insurance (employee-only coverage)
• Health Savings Accounts, with employer contribution
• 401(k), up to 6% match of your contribution
• Life Insurance, Short + Long Term Disability
• Vacation, Sick Time + Paid Holidays
• Additional supplemental insurances plans are offered
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo pre-employment drug testing.
By submitting your application, you give permission to Kocher + Beck USA, L.P. to communicate with you by email, phone and/or text message (also known as SMS). You can opt-out of texts at any time by replying STOP. Message and Data rates may apply.