Description Job Description: Leidos is looking to hire a Sr. Training Coordinator in Kansas City, MO to join our newly awarded NGEN program. Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps. NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network. Job Description
The selected candidate will be responsible for organizing and conducting moderately complex training and educational programs for Information Systems (IS) or user personnel. Additional job duties and responsibilities include: * Maintain records of training activities, employee progress, and program effectiveness.
* Delivers New Hire and Continuing Education Training to all MCEN SVD personnel
* Facilitates training utilizing a variety of delivery methods, including Instructor-led training, On-Line Facilitation and CBT - co-facilitation.
* Maintains awareness of training delivery calendar by developing classroom agendas, timelines and content flow as necessary to deliver effective training to students.
* Create and develop program specific training curriculum for IT support staff.
* Maintains and verifies that review exercises are relevant; measures retention of new and tenured agents
* Creates assessments and procedures to measure success of conducted training
* Maintains a professionally structured class environment according to established policies and procedures
* Successfully Completes all required training including program specific, organizational and trainer development content
* Ensures that all issues and requests for service are processed correctly and in a timely manner
* Provides feedback to management regarding process improvements and content gaps, provides feedback on changes required to method or procedures
* Conduct problem analysis and resolution through the use of standardized call scripts utilizing verbal troubleshooting and remote troubleshooting procedures
* Conduct and/or participates in formal walk-through of training materials (Train-The-Trainer Sessions) revises content, ongoing course development, as necessary.
* Monitor student progress throughout duration of training, providing coaching and developmental feedback.
* Facilitate transition of students from training to work environment, ensuring competency levels are sufficient.
* Maintain updated course materials and course masters.
* Facilitates training utilizing a variety of delivery methods, including Instructor-led training and Online facilitation as well as through the use of written training articles and oral presentations
* Maintains awareness of training delivery by developing class agendas, timelines and content flow as necessary to deliver efficient training to employees
* Provides IT systems guidance and training to Tier 1 service desk analysts and supporting personnel
* Fosters adherence to organizational processes and structure; Maintains relevancy of all training topics and materials * Analyze Quality Assurance and performance data to identify areas of improvement for program.
* Creates assessments and organizes focus groups to measure success of conducted training
* Maintains a professionally structured class environment according to established policies and procedures Basic Qualifications: * Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience * Active DoD Secret Clearance
* Experience organizing complex training plans. NGEN-MCEN External Referral Bonus: Ineligible Potential for Telework: No Clearance Level Required: Secret Travel: Yes, 10% of the time Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family: Technical Trainer Pay Range: Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com . Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here . Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.