Hospitality America is looking for a room attendant to join our team! The room attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of guest rooms.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employment
Scope of the Position:
- Vacuuming and sweeping carpets and floors.
- Mopping floors as needed.
- Dusting, brushing, polishing and vacuuming furniture.
- Dusting and cleaning room decorations, appliances and structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents).
- Changing linen and making beds.
- Cleaning showers, tubs, sinks and bathroom items.
- Removing used guest amenities and trash.
- Replenishing guest amenities and supplies.
- Inspecting rooms for safety hazards and for the operating condition of equipment and reporting same to maintenance.
- Checking for damaged linens.
- Reporting lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems (e.g. pets in the room) to a supervisor.
- Maintaining storage rooms and stocking carts.
- Emptying linen from housekeeping cart into laundry cart.
- Recording room status on work assignment sheets.
- Providing information to guests about hotel services, facilities and other amenities.
- Providing information to guests about local attractions/services.
- Preparing rooms for guest arrival and responding to special guest requests, such as delivering newspapers or cleaning a spill.
- Listening and responding to guests' requests or complaints.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work permit.
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity employer.JB.0.00.LN
Posting ID: 583063423Posted: 2020-10-29