23001 Katy Fwy., Katy, TX 77450
Automotive Parts Counter Person
Excellent Income and Benefits!
Westside Chevrolet needs to hire a full-time Parts Counter Person to assist mechanics in obtaining parts for repairs and assist walk in customers in purchasing parts for their vehicles. Automotive parts experience is preferred. Training is provided.
Build and advance a rewarding career with our growing organization! We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
We Provide Excellent Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Employee discounts on vehicles and service
- Career advancement
- Team environment
- Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities - Parts Counter Person:
- Answer the phone and provide parts availability, price, etc.
- Issue parts and accessories to service techs/mechanics for repairs
- Assist walk in customers in purchasing parts and accessories for their vehicles
- Utilize the phone and internet to find the best prices for parts.
- Maintain parts inventory by verifying supplies, placing orders, etc.
- Stock items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves; adjusting inventory system.
- Receive and inspect returned items; return payment; issue credit; re-pack and re-shelve items; return damaged items, etc.
- Maintain safe and secure environment
- Pick up and deliver parts
- Maintain a clean, orderly stock room and workspace
Requirements - Parts Counter Person:
- Automotive parts experience is preferred. Training is provided
- A friendly 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Good customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 581933045Posted: 2020-10-23