VKC Group is a restaurant management firm that owns and operates restaurants in the Houston area.
Our philosophy is to establish a friendly yet professional relationship with our customers through mutual respect and dignity. With years of experience and established relationships our energy, innovation, and presentation of creative solutions have expanded our growth. Our immense growth is due to our high standards of customer service, quality products, and our devoted employees.
We provide all who work with us a friendly, cooperative, and rewarding environment which encourages long- term, satisfying, growth employment.
Great American Cookies offers a creative and exciting work environment that focuses on championing brands and the people who build them. We employ individuals who are hardworking, inclusive, respectful, enthusiastic, and real. We like candidates who cannot only think strategically, but who also know how to roll up their sleeves and work side by side in stores.
Key Responsibilities of Shift Leaders
In the absence of the General Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, Shift Leaders should run the store with the same level of standards as if he or she were here. To assist in this goal, this list of priorities has been developed.
All Shift Leaders need to make the following areas their priorities when running a shift.
1. Make sure that team members are serving guests quickly and courteously at all times, and that the company's structured selling process is being used. This includes active sampling and handing brochures or promo materials out at all times. Shift Leaders should work the sales counter for at least 90% of their shift.
2. Make sure that the sales counter, or serving machines stay fully stocked with all products for the duration of their shift.
3. If your store has a cart or kiosk, you are expected to check on it at minimum every other hour (in person), to make sure it is fully stocked and in compliance with all company operating standards.
4. Keep the store clean at all times. Managers on Duty should step outside the store once every hour and look at it from the guest's perspective and then correct anything that does not look right.
5. Team members should be given detailed work instructions at the beginning of their shift, and you should follow up throughout their shift to make sure it gets done.
6. Team members are required to be in full compliance with the company dress code at all times. The uniform requirement applies to all employees in the store, regardless of if they are on the clock or not.
7. Follow and enforce all company cash control and loss prevention procedures and policies. This includes keeping the safe in balance, using register controls, not allowing unauthorized personnel in the store, and maintaining a safe work place.