Kelly Services is partnered with a large paper converting company in the West De Pere area seeking Machine Operators! These positions are DIRECT HIRE and are offering $15-$21/hour depending on level of experience.
Set up, operate, or tend paper goods machines that perform a variety of functions, such as rewinding/folding, sawing, banding, wrapping, cartoning, boxing, or stacking of paper goods.
- Ability to work safely and accident-free in all job functions.
- Examine completed work to verify conformance to work orders along with all areas of quality, and adjust machinery as necessary to correct any issues.
- Start machines and move controls to regulate tension of paper, to synchronize speed of machine components, adjust winding parameters, folding parameters, and all down-stream equipment to meet the specifications of each product.
- Ability to make machine adjustments using basic hand tools.
- Install machine change parts to meet new product specifications.
- Measure, space, and set perforation blades/anvils and slitters according to product specifications.
- Place rolls of paper in machine back stands and safely thread paper through embossers, slitting rolls, folding rolls, re-winder area, etc.
- Able to meet daily production standards specific to each product.
- Able to meet all quality standards to include completing the quality checklist.
- Able to accurately complete the daily production report including down-time recording.
- Responsible for providing the necessary training needs to the team within the employee’s knowledge and capabilities.
- Direct crew members as needed and ensure they are following all safe work practices.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership skills on regular, consistent basis.
- Keep work area clean and organized while following the lean initiatives.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
- Fill in for other Machine Operators and Production Support (Crew Members) as needed.
- 12-hour 2-2-3 schedule, bi-weekly rotation (2 weeks working days, 2 weeks working nights) 6:30am-6:30pm, 6:30pm-6:30am
- 8-hour shifts when available
- Full-time and part-time options!
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience preferred, but not necessarily required in unique circumstances
- Computer Skills: Possess basic computer skills
- Will be required to cover team vacation to include other absences with notice
Please apply now or call Samantha directly at 920-737-0103. You may also apply by e-mailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.