SHIPPING AND RECEIVING - FIRST SHIFT - FULL-TIME - TEMP-TO-HIRE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving Specialist
to with a leading organization in Little Chute, WI.
In this role, the Shipping and Receiving Clerk will assist with material movement, inventory, shipping and receiving, pulling and staging materials for production and ensuring proper inventory levels at the lines.
Shift: 1st; 8:00 am - 4:00 pm; Monday - Friday
Wage: $13.00 - $15.00
- Read work orders and pick sheets and customer orders.
- Assist with the movement and recording or materials going to and from the production line.
- Pull the correct materials for work orders and stage materials at the production lines.
- Monitor the materials in staging areas to determine the daily pulling priority for each production line.
- Prepare materials for shipment including boxing and crating
- Ensure proper labeling, controls and storage of inventory materials.
- Prior material handling and/or shipping & receiving experience is helpful
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to use various tools and equipment including powered and non-powered hand jacks, and basic tools.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please respond directly to this ad, Apply on-line at: www.prostaff.com
, or send your resume to email@example.com; call 920-843-9130
for more information!
Pro Staff, a leading employment agency - with Positions in Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and all surrounding Areas. offer Contract-to-Hire, Short & Long Term Employment, and Direct Hire job opportunities.
With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.