Currently Seeking: Warehouse Associate
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment. The primary duties include the following but others can be assigned:
- Manage the storage of inventory products.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of parts.
- Responsible for receiving parts and checking against invoice.
- Inventory counts and working with Parts Manager regarding the status on parts.
- Maintain warehouse; organization and cleanliness.
- Assist internal customers (technicians) regarding parts ordered and other locations.
- Advise Management in regards to inventory levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidate will have the following:
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Some cash handling experience.
- Must be able to lift between 10-50 lbs. on occasion.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Excellent organizational/sequencing skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone or in person.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- Major Medical-Dental-Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K (profit sharing)
- Christmas Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts in Company Store
Posting ID: 602756329Posted: 2021-02-25