Our client, a top international Pharmaceutical/CPG manufacturer, is currently seeking a Supply Chain Innovation Communication Manager
for a 9+ month contract
position. The position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a multinational medical device, pharmaceutical & consumer packaged goods manufacturer, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay range: $45.00 - $48.50/hour
***Contractors must provide their own laptop for this position.
*** Position will start remotely but will need to be able to be in the New Brunswick office when restrictions lift.
Along with the job description, here are some other qualifications:
- Experience with Video Production and Open Town Halls
- Manager Supply Chain mgmt, could involve Social Media outlets
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written); must be able to have had prior experience with writing speeches for senior leaders
- Working on Narratives/Communication Plans
- Experience with messagemap and other social media outlets
- Will have to source new stories
- Experience with SharePoint/WebEx required
- Any prior experience with digital, technology, engagement, and pharma
- Title is Supply Chain Innovation Communication Manager (not managing people though)
SC Innovation Narrative & Plans
- Support the development and execution of an integrated SC innovation narrative that covers the end-to-end value chain across R&D, SC and Commercial, ties to Enterprise goals and narrative, and aligns with Global Corporate Affairs (GCA) priorities to strengthen, protect and defend Company's reputation internally and externally.
- Support the execution of internal and external communications plans linked to narrative to drive awareness, buy-in and active support of strategy with a variety of audiences; engage leaders and employees to shift mindsets, adopt new behaviors and activate the strategy to effectively run the business and drive innovation, growth and Company reputation.
- Identify and source new stories and examples of innovation in action to demonstrate mind shift, motivate new behaviors and build momentum for how different people contribute to execution of the strategy.
- Develop and implement plans for targeted communications efforts using all available and appropriate channels, including town halls, roundtables, intranet, apps, videos, infographics, email, print materials, social media, etc.
- Support efforts with public relations agency to cultivate and enhance relationships with targeted reporters and publications to identify and pursue media opportunities that build reputation: showcase/reinforce Company's and SC’s contributions to customers and innovation.
- Partner with individuals across SC, GCA and Company more broadly to develop first-pass briefing materials for Chief Global Supply Chain Officer (GSCO), including presentations, social media, and executive memos.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to maintain executive engagement calendar for Company GSCO and scheduling of critical, high-profile external and internal events.
- Work closely with Video Production and Meeting Management teams to plan large-scale employee engagement activities, including Open Mics and Town Halls.
Communication Project Coordination
- Provide guidance and thought leadership on ways to promote collaboration and social networking, help the company leverage digital and multi-channel approaches to employee communications using technology, as well as traditional methods to reach a diverse, global employee audience.
- Manage SC day-to-day portal management strategy, including editorial calendar, content management portal strategy and monthly newsletter.
- Partner with consultant to ensure news articles are written and posted that reinforce business strategy, increase employees’ understanding of and commitment to Company/Supply Chain business goals and objectives.
- Provide counsel and drive execution for all-SC email cascades, including maintenance of relevant distribution lists and close collaboration with external vendor.
- Participate in meetings, take minutes, document action items.
- Contribute to documenting and templatizing best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- At least 5-7 years of communications experience in corporate communications, executive communications, strategy communications or another relevant field. Agency experience a plus.
- 3+ years of experience within the healthcare industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be detail-oriented in managing complex initiatives
- Demonstrated executive speech-writing capabilities (writing sample is required)
- Demonstrated proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology, including WebEx and SharePoint sites is required
- Demonstrated proficiency with media, both traditional and social
- Demonstrated problem-solving and judgment skills to independently complete projects, as well as anticipate executive needs
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion, independently assess and resolve complex situations and shift priorities as the need arises
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Handles confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and complete tasks autonomously
- Generates new ideas and contributes to the continuous improvement of communications programs and processes
- Challenges the status quo, looks for/adopts best practices, embraces change
- Must demonstrate flexibility, while maintaining sense of urgency
- Models positive, “can-do” attitude and Credo Values
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.