The Hourly Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit and enhancing the guest experience
- Labor Scheduling/Revenue Control- Meets shift goals for service, sales, and controls (revenue, food and labor). Checks out all crew members to follow up on shift goals and assignments and to provide feedback.
- Crew Training and Certification- Trains and develops crew members, creates an environment that is conducive to learning by allowing people to make mistakes as they learn. Quickly addresses employees who are not successfully completing their plans and redirect their efforts.
- Recruitment and Selection- Provides candidates with appropriate and timely information about the position, the organization, and the selection process.
- Service & Marketing- Execute Local Store Marketing, Act as LSM Ambassador, maintain celebration calendar, maintain menu boards/marquees, ensure all POP and menus are current, Execute BFF program, manage in-store contests, maintain retail cabinet per plan-o-gram.
- Execution of Housekeeping Systems- DOP’s posted weekly, follow up on execution and completion, cleanliness score on guest feedback system, QA audits, and Board of Health audits, monitor Ecolab services, maintain appropriate levels of cleaning supplies within budget.
- Maintenance and Repair- facilities maintenance score and action plan on QA audits, completion of weekly PM checklists, Identify M&R issues, maintain restaurant lighting per standard.
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year of restaurant management experience. Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building successful teams.
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Restaurant management: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Posting ID: 565191147Posted: 2020-07-27