GET STARTED QUICKLY!
Come join the worlds leading medical equipment company. With a history dating back almost 150 years, we help solve some of today’s largest medical and biological issues to create cures for future generations to come. Our worldwide team of over 50,000 employees is looking to continue its success with a growing need for qualified candidates in our Maine location.
First Shift: Monday- Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm (overtime as needed)
• Perform multiple tasks to assemble, produce and package products
• Position requires strict attention to inspection criteria, SOPs, and production data to ensure quality of final products.
• Operator may work with a variety of equipment, including production equipment, measurement equipment, gauges, leak checkers, welders, vision systems, cell bind treaters and sealers.
• Requires ability to work independently, make quality decisions concerning manufacturing products, and produce parts at the expected production rate.
• Complete complex job changes on molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
• Technicians are expected to understand various instruments and hand tools for troubleshooting, such as electrical multimeters and measurement equipment.
• High school Diploma or GED equivalent
• Manufacturing experience preferred but not needed
• Basic math skills
• Attention to detail
• Indoor, climate-controlled work environment. Various clean rooms require the use of PPE, and gowning.
Are you ready to apply? Complete our online application at www.staffmark.com. If you have questions or need assistance, give us a call at (207)-606-9116. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!
Why Choose Staffmark?
Every year, thousands of job seekers choose Staffmark. Using a network of hundreds of branches nationwide our staffing professionals pride themselves on quickly placing qualified candidates into positions that fit their skills. Staffmark has earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving American Staffing Association’s Best of Staffing® Client Award seven years in a row.
Benefits of Staffmark:
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Referral bonuses
• Unparalleled support from your Staffmark team
Staffmark is proud to be military friendly and veteran ready.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.