We are seeking an experienced Staffing Specialist to join our client team for a short term contract assignment.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts
- Source candidates through social media, and community outreach including local colleges, job fairs and other community partnerships.
- Responsible for recruitment life cycle; (i.e. sourcing/applicant tracking/interviewing/on-boarding) Local travel will be required.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting hiring data in partnership with all other stakeholders.
- Involved in activities related to recruitment and placement of candidates for entry level and experienced manufacturing positions.
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants
- 3+ years recruiting/sourcing experience is required
- Able to build professional relationships and identify opportunities to connect individuals with opportunities
- Must effectively communicate with HR, job candidates and managers within their organizations
- Ingenuity – use of proactive recruitment tools Marketing of company to candidates Able to attract and qualify candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Technical skills – MS Office, web-based technologies and social media to support recruiting efforts Networking .
Education: High School diploma or Equivalent required .
Founded in 2002 by three former Monster.com executives; TalentBurst is an award winning full-service Staffing Firm working directly with Fortune 500 companies in the US and Canada. We specialize in Contract and Contract to Permanent roles across many industries and have direct/contractual relationships with all our clients. Please visit our website www.talentburst.com or come meet us at our offices in Natick, MA, Miami, FL, Milwaukee, WI, Houston, TX & downtown San Francisco, CA
Posting ID: 573912942Posted: 2020-09-19