Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Benefits of CAREGiving for Home Instead Senior Care:
- No Experience or Medical Skills Necessary
- Flexible Scheduling, Part-time and selected Full-time Positions available
- Supplemental income &ndash work around your existing schedule
- You are Supported: Full-time Trainer, Engagement Coordinator, and Quality Assurance Coordinator to assist you
- Paid Training in CAREGiving, Alzheimer's Care, Personal Care, and more
- Benefits include: Paid Time Off and Paid Training, Mileage and Travel time reimbursement, Company-Matching 401(k), Vision and Dental plans with no waiting period, Employee Assistance Program
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com. If you have any questions or problems, simply call Nancy Jandro at 207.985.8550 for help!Thank you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 576340864Posted: 2020-09-28