Precise Solutions is a United States based Information Technology (IT) Consulting Company founded in the year 2000 near Chicago, Illinois. We specialize in providing professional consultants in the areas of Project Management & IT Resources for numerous clients in the various Life Sciences Industries. Our Headquarters are based in Illinois and the company is an Illinois Certified BEP/FBE (Female Owned Business Enterprise).
At Precise Solutions, we are looking for top talent consultants to bring on as employees of our organization and service our clients in the various Life Sciences Industries primarily located in the Northern Chicago Suburbs. We are much more than a consulting firm! Precise Solutions provides competitive compensation packages with great salaries, benefits, health insurance, paid time off and employer-based 401k contributions. We currently have an immediate need for the following:
Job Title: Infrastructure Telecom Analyst
Location: Onsite in Lake County, IL
compensation: $41.00 per hour, Paid Time off, Company 401k contributions, Health, dental, and vision insurance. Total Annual Compensation including benefits is $94,500
- Provide telecommunications expense management (TEM) expertise & amp; support to the Infrastructure Technology areas responsible for Network Infrastructure Design/Wide Area Network (WAN), Border Network/Remote Access Services and Global Telecommunications services. Assure the timely receipt and payment of 100+ monthly invoices to avoid any interruption or termination of service to limit late payment fees/charges.
- Field questions/inquiries from multiple telecom carriers related to payment related issues/matters. Access telecom carrier portals to obtain information/copies of invoices act as organization administrator to create user profiles for other individuals. Verify that all telecom carriers are reflected and setup in internal systems and request adding or modifying as needed to ensure PO creation invoice payment processing.
- Ensure that telecom carrier payment remit information is reflected in internal systems to ensure the receipt of payments. Assist in managing process with outsourced TEM provider and field questions requests.
- Provide information, support assistance to the major telecom carriers as a business partner. Review month carrier Accounts Receivable reports to main an AR score of 97% so eligible for contractual credits. Participate in TEM provider carrier operations meetings/calls internal customer departmental staff or other meetings.
- Pursue credits from telecom carriers for achievement of operational marc/spend or due to billing related issues. Coordinate monthly billing issues review meeting as a effort to minimize/reduce the number of billing issues or length of time to resolve billing issues. Contest inaccurate charges invoiced by submitting a billing inquiry or dispute with telecom providers and ensure resolution.
- Share internal processes with outsourced TEM provider and provide/coordinate input for procedure documentation (Run Book). Identify areas for improvement and offer solutions to streamline/enhance capabilities of internal processes and systems.
- Participate in carrier governance matters as related to Move/Add/Change/Delete (MACD) activities the impact to the circuit order form. Provide circuit pricing information to BTS Network Architects/Engineers and VMO area upon request
- Work with coordinator to provide account and invoice information Purchase Order Spend to Network Manager /or Project Manager to use for budget tracking purposes or to require a Purchase Order Change Notice (POCN).
- Liaise with numerous internal areas/department such as VMO, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Finance, Tax, Enterprise Applications.
- Perform special request for inventory billing management as required.
Resume must demonstrate the following experience:
- At least 5 years combined business, administration experience, preferably in a technical environment
- Advanced Excel skills using pivot tables, lookups for analysis and comparisons of up to 40,000 lines of data
- Advance MS Office Skills
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Months and year for work history
The ideal candidate will have work experience using the following systems: SAP, SRM, ECC, and DSP. A BS degree is preferred but not required if candidate meets all the other requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 593334607Posted: 2021-01-28