Carter Lumber Special Billing Clerks are responsible for performing complex data entry on related operations in posting receivable payments. Responsible for invoicing accounts that have special needs this may include; AIA billing (progress billing) & PO based customers. Resolves credit balances and account problems. Special Billing Clerks are required to maintain productivity standards and perform quality work with timely follow-up. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.Requirements:
Responsibilities:Administers Payment Accounts
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable, is preferred
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Possess strong analytical skills, detail oriented and the ability to meet deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication skills and possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Able to interact within a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel is a must
- Responsible for Accounts that have special needs this may include; AIA Billing (progress billing) PO based customers.
- Duties include preparing billings as required, resolving and collecting for any discrepancies or delinquencies.
Customer Account Maintenance
- Responsible for inputting payments and maintaining accounts.
- Constructs weekly and/or monthly summaries and reports as assigned.
Benefits Provided (for full-time employees):
- Assists with Authorizations/Pay by phone line.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Posting ID: 566008678Posted: 2020-07-31