We're looking for a dynamic, goal oriented, people person to join our team as an RNR Custom Wheels & Tires Midwest sales manager. The pay range we're offering is competitive with opportunities for you to maximize you earning potential through performance incentives.
- We offer on-the-job training and mentoring to strengthen your skills;
- We also offer regular performance reviews and career pathing to keep you on track for your career goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent people and communication skills;
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and sense of purpose;
- 3 years of previous sales, customer service, and/or account management experience preferred;
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that complies with organizational standards.
We challenge our sales managers to find win-win scenarios to positively impact the lives of our customers every day. Successful sales managers know our products and inventory well and use that knowledge to start a program that gets our customers on the path to ownership.
A day in the life of a sales manager varies, but regular activities include:
- Ensure client satisfaction by determining product needs, processing the transaction, scheduling installations, and regularly following up;
- Maintain inventories and verify that store merchandise is clean, attractive and organized;
- Plan marketing promotions and stay abreast of competitor sales and promotions activities;
- Ensure your store meets sales targets/goals by analyzing sales figures, forecasting future sales, creating new goals and sales strategies, and contacting prospects daily;
- Assist the store manager in the profitable, efficient, and organized operation of the store.
Why Should You Apply?
- Our Schedule Closed Sundays, close on Saturday at 5 p.m. and close on weekdays at 6 p.m.
- Career Track We'd love to help you write your success story and provide you with all the resources necessary to take your skillsets to the next level.
- Affordable and Comprehensive Benefits Package Medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs as well as life insurance, short/long term disability, critical illness and accident coverage. Not to mention paid time off for major holidays and paid vacation!
- Certified Training Structured on-the-job training that includes a 12-day remote training class for every new hire. There are also five types of certifications offered all designed to guide our employees to the top!
- 401K Invest in your future by participating in our 401k program. Rent One will match 30% of your first 5% and 40% of your next 5%!
- Reimbursement for Education & Gym Memberships Receive up to $200 for any work-related education classes you wish to take outside of Rent One. We'll also reimburse up to $200 per year for gym memberships whether it's a traditional gym, kickboxing, CrossFit, or another fitness facility.
Posting ID: 580400136Posted: 2020-10-31