Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
A Spa Concierge at Keystone Lodge and Spagreets guests to a luxurious spa environment, maintains guest and group accounts, assists with facility orientation and actively works to provide guests with a relaxing spa experience. Responsible for ensuring complete client and member satisfaction by providing full guidance and consultation in scheduling, confirmation, and check-out procedures. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products. Provides guests with locker, robe/slippers, tour of spa facilities and other amenities as needed. General Duties:
- The initial and complete source of information regarding all available spa treatments and retail goods
- Maintain a sense of order and efficiency for spa operations via proper scheduling of guest and staff appointments and packages
- Attend product knowledge training
- Check in / out spa guests. Deal with guest issues.
- Complete daily therapist appointment schedule. Update schedules as needed, coordinate with therapists.
- Maintain cleanliness of reception and guest relaxation area / general housekeeping duties.
- Follow all spa opening/closing procedures.
- Follow all accounting procedures. Handle and balance all payment transactions.
- Assist with scheduled retail inventory
- Handle all the billing and point-of-sale functions for spa services, retail sales and Spa Bar sales
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest
- Assists with special projects/events as requested
- Work as a team with front desk concierges, back of spa therapists, other departments and our sister Spa in Keystone
- Be upbeat, outgoing and have fun!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year work experience in a related field (spa, hospitality, medical, salon, retail, front desk). -required
- Must be able to deal with unruly guests- required
- Must be able to work weekends, and holidays. -required
- Be able to maintain a regular schedule. Two days between Monday and Friday. Shifts can be flexible. -required
- Typing, computer and basic math skills. -required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explore and computers in general. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively inEnglish. -required
- Bilingual in Spanish or other languages. -preferred
- Ability to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form, in-person and over the phone, to guests and employees throughout the organization. -required
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational skills and common sense. -required
- Basic conflict resolution skills. -preferred
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours. -required
- Must be able tocrouch, stoop, kneel and crawl. -required
- Must be able to communicate by phone. -required
- Must have good organizational skills. -required
- Must be willing to make every guest visit an experience of a lifetime. -required
- Must attend product knowledge training, and departmental meetings. -required
- Must be able to multi-task and deal with last minute changes. -required
- Partakes in monthly events when required
- Knowledge of Summit County area. - preferred
- First Aid and CPR training - preferred
- TiPS Certified - preferred
- "Can-Do" attitude a must.
- Must pass a practical interview process where you'll get to see different parts of what the day to day as a Spa Concierge entails.
The budgeted range starts at 12.32 - 13.51. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perksinclude afree ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Visioninsurance,and a401(k) retirementplan
- Hourly employees aregenerallyeligible for accruedPaid Time Off (PTO),Extra Time Off (ETO)and Sick Time. Salaried employees aregenerallyeligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options foradventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest serviceis the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 285730