Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
At Vail Resorts Hospitality, weaffectionately refer to our housekeeping department and room attendants as the"heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest qualityof industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want torewardhardworkwith some fun on the mountain. If you want toexperience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team inKeystone as a housekeeper or room attendant!
The RoomsInspector is responsible for the supervision of the cleaning of hotel guest rooms according to company standards by providing the highest level of quality, cleanliness, general maintenance, and service for hotel guests. This position requires the anticipation of guests' needs, demonstrating sensitivity and responsiveness, and ensuring complete satisfaction. Must visually inspect guest rooms and public areas to ensure everything is clean and in working order according to Brand Standards.Qualifications:
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos-Required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
- Able to work holidays and weekends
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 30 pounds
- Experience in a supervisory/management position
- Able to communicate in Spanish - helpful
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 - $16.70. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perksinclude afree ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Visioninsurance,and a401(k) retirementplan
- Hourly employees aregenerallyeligible for accruedPaid Time Off (PTO),Extra Time Off (ETO)and Sick Time. Salaried employees aregenerallyeligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options foradventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest serviceis the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214353