Manager Wound Care - AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for patients' bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives of others.
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides case management to a group of patients providing specific assessments according to protocols and procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education related to wound care management.
- Provides HBO patient assessment and chamber operation as required.
- Organizes and prioritizes clinical responsibilities, provides direct supervision to clinical staff, (RN, LPN, MA, Med Assist, etc).
- Collaborates with other health care providers, Wound Care Center Physicians, Program Director, and Medical Director regarding clinic and patient needs.
- Consistently looks at current processes and procedures and identifies and implements areas of improvement while adhering to HIPAA, JCAHO, DOH as well as hospital and DCS requirements.
- Collaborates with Program Director and Medical Director to develop, implement and manage a continuous Performance Improvement Program (PIP).
- Engages in staff development, providing general in services as well as individual instruction and orientation. Provides staff recognition through positive reinforcement and constructive feedback.
- Collaborates with Program Director in coordination of program objectives, from a budgetary and financial perspective.
- Collaborates with Program Director and Medical Director to achieve Wound Care Center quality indicators.
What you will need:
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and knowledge base of infection control and safety.
- Registered Nurse with Current licensure
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Posting ID: 562074681Posted: 2020-08-09