HOURS: 3rd Shift, 7:00pm- 7:00am
This position is responsible for operating a sit-down forklift to handle raw materials used for the production of various products.
Candidates will be on a forklift 90% of the time and must have good attention to detail.
- Pick, pull, deliver and stage raw materials used in manufacturing area
- Responsible for delivery and removal of trash and cardboard
- Trained to operate RF scanning equipment
- Monitor and track inventory on a daily basis
- Load and unload trucks of finished goods
- Maintain clean and organized warehouse and loading areas
- Ability to work in fast paced manufacturing environment
1-3 years of warehouse experience
1-3 years of sit-down forklift experience
Must be able to speak, read and write English
Must be able to perform basic Math
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Must be able to push and pull 100 lbs
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.