Highline Aftermarket is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Warehouse Shipping Associate. The prime function of this position is to provide support the team through picking, checking and shipping warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business.
2nd shift Warehouse Associate will train on 1st shift and will transition to 2nd shift once training is complete. 2nd hours will be 12 pm-8 pm.Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate sit down forklift or ride along pallet jack
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have at least 1 years' experience operating sit down forklift
- Ride Along Pallet Jack experience a plus
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- General computer knowledge
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including weekends
Posting ID: 576994969Posted: 2020-12-09