Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a motivated Full Time Finance and Incentive Manager in our BMW Franchise. Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. is a family owned and operated dealership group that provides a great work environment with exceptional customer service and employee benefits.
- Ensures exceptional internal and external customer service in the sales department;
- Provides insight and ideas to the department and group organizations in order to maintain an sustained, competitive advantage;
- Secures finance and lease contract approvals submitted by dealerships through a portfolio of lenders;
- Establishes and maintains a high level of communication with dealerships regarding retail lending activity, approval status and finance reserve margins;
- Oversees activities so that applications for financing are reviewed, recorded, forwarded to the optimal indirect lending institution, approved and the status communicated in a timely fashion;
- Maintains an understanding of all retail lender agreements and process requirements;
- Maintains documented detail of lender agreements including the method of reserve payment and limits of liability;
- Verifies that the correct cost of funds and retail finance reserve calculation is used to recognize and record revenue;
- Abides by group policies and procedures of the Employee Handbook;
- Communicates and coordinates regularly with appropriate others, including departmental meetings and written communication, to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of interdepartmental operations and activities;
- Complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect department operations;
- Keeps immediate supervisor and designated others fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems, and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing these problems;
- Brings integrity, ingenuity, enthusiasm and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks;
- Performs other directly related duties consistent with the role and function of the specification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of department functions, policies and organization;
- Comprehensive knowledge of current vehicle department technology, terminology, procedures and equipment;
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail loan processing with lending institutions;
- Skilled in handling sensitive inquiries or complaints and resolving customer and employee problems;
- Skilled in logic and mathematical principles such as formulas, equations, calculations, proportions, and percentages;
- Ability to use current automotive DMS computer technology as applicable to department operations. High skill level in PC based productivity suites, with emphasis on presentation and spreadsheet programs; and familiarity with the Internet, browser programs and e-mail protocol;
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, using technical and non-technical language;
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and/or technology.
- Competitive compensation;
- Comprehensive training;
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account, and company sponsored Life Insurance;
- 401(k) plan with dealer contribution - pre-tax and post-tax options;
- Paid Vacation Time;
- Paid Personal Time;
- Paid Holidays;
- Extensive Inventory;
- Strong Management Support;
- Team-orientated environment.
About Tulley Automotive Group, Inc.
Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. has been a trusted name in the automotive sales and service industry in New Hampshire since 1957. Still to this day the company is owned and operated by the Tulley Family. Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. has been recognized by many organizations through-out America as a leading Auto Dealership.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our corporation is committed to the full utilization of all human resources, and to a policy of equal opportunity. Our corporation will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran/military status, marital status, caregiver status, status as a victim of domestic violence, physical or mental disability, race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, and other classifications described by state and federal law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, performance management, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence requests, compensation, benefits, and training.