Junior Sales Lead - Retail Associates Wanted
Looking for an opportunity to use that hard-earned degree and the stellar work experience you gained in college from serving, bussing, and bartending?
The team at Nexus Leadership Group Inc is looking for a candidate with experience in the restaurant and retail industries. Restaurant management, retail management, server, hostess, key holder, front desk manager, etc. Experience in these industries means great interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work quickly and under pressure, and exceptional self-management.
We are interviewing for an Entry Level Junior Sales Lead in our sales and marketing department.
Each employee can get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- planning and scheduling
- sales and marketing
- organizational skills
- strategic management
- public speaking
- team management
Why Nexus Leadership Group?:
- Management personally provides sales and marketing training
- Management gives additional training in human resources and finance
- Ability to move into a position with a flexible work schedule
- Competitive bonuses and advancement opportunities
- Fun, fast-paced environment with like-minded colleagues
- A growing company that works with national companies, which means security for the future
- Develop skills in all aspects of business management
- We offer a base plus commission
- Hours, day-to-day work details, and pay are discussed thoroughly in our interview process
Job Requirements (Must meet at least half to be considered)
- A degree is preferred, but not required
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive nature
- Leadership experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results
- Organizational skills
To be honest, we aren’t looking for a full resume or a ton of work experience to be qualified. We ARE looking for the things you can’t teach. The soft skills required to be a well-rounded, capable person. Are you great with people? Self-sufficient? Have an impeccable work ethic? Wonderful manners? If you can bring those things to the table, we can teach you the rest.
Feeling good about your chances? We are too. Send us your resume today for immediate consideration!
The team at Nexus Leadership Group is dedicated to a "Work Hard, Play Hard" mentality! Our direct approach with our Fortune 100 clients and their customers gives us a competitive edge over other forms of marketing. By partnering with large clients and even larger retailers in our market, we offer unparalleled satisfaction to every customer and generate revenue as no other group can.
Aside from the sales part of our business, we are focused on personal and professional growth through our management development program. Our program is designed to transition motivated individuals from an entry-level position into a managing partner. At Nexus Leadership Group, we host daily workshops that are centered around leadership, professional growth, and best business practices.
Posting ID: 572560838Posted: 2020-09-28