Job Summary & Responsibilities
We are seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our organization. You will work directly with our office staff to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet clients and office guests
- Support office staff and executives with general operational tasks
- Scan, organize, upload, and forward documents daily
- Enter chart notes as needed
- Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office related events
- Perform general accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Suggest changes to office task workflow to improve efficiency
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages as needed
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings
- Schedule travel arrangements
- Send reminders regarding upcoming appointments
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office
- Type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic)
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Repair or replace malfunctioning equipment and hire technicians when required
- Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Run out-of-office errands as needed
- Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships
Administrative Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Be at least twenty-one years of age or between eighteen and twenty-one years of age if enrolled in an internship or practicum program with an accredited college or university and can provide sufficient documentation.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years experience as an administrative assistant
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and other administrative programs
- Ability to quickly learn and use a variety of business computer applications
- Outstanding communicator, both orally and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
- Familiar with common office equipment (printers, copier, fax, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organization skills
- Experience with complex file management
- Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
- Professional demeanor
- Experienced with addiction, either professionally or personally.
· Be at least twenty-one years of age
· Have the skills and ability to work successfully with the special needs of children in care; and
· Effective problem-solving and healthy coping skills.
· Ability to work with team of clinical and residential staff.
· Good communication skills, positive team member, self-starter.
· Happy, fun, smiley!
Additional Certificates, Licenses and Requirements:
· Valid Washington driver’s license with a driving record that meets agency requirements
· Valid Washington State food handler’s permit
· Completion of CPR (in-person), First Aid, CPI non-violent crisis intervention within 30 days.
· Proof of negative TB test
· Pass criminal background check
· Clean drug screen (including marijuana)
Founded in 2009, reSTART Life, LLC is the nation’s premiere program for digital technology sustainability. reSTART serves adolescents and emerging adults with problematic digital technology use and co-occurring mental health conditions. Adolescents 13-17 and Young adults 18-28 are referred by Family Members, Wilderness Programs, Treatment Centers, Ed Consultants, and Healthcare Providers who recognize the benefits of having a plan for managing digital distractions. reSTART provides innovative, evidence-based care through closely monitored programs and unique resident incentives, creating a comfortable, safe environment for people to heal and flourish.