Planning and executing complex and multiple assigned projects related to the development of food and beverage products that support the successful execution of company initiatives.
• Inspire our partners & customers by following a proven innovation process and developing new beverages for Starbucks.
• Originate new ideas and concepts through interpretation and application of macro, micro and market trends
• Design and conduct benchtop testing and concepting as needed to meet project deliverables, including working with suppliers to develop prototypes, leading team tastings to evaluate new formulations, running analytical tests to ensure prototypes meet agreed upon requirements.
• Support sensory validation tests such as focus groups, product guidance tests or central location tests.
• Support commercialization of ingredients (pilot trials, scale-up, and commercialization) at supplier manufacturing facilities.
• Create processing and product specifications and ensure that products and processes meet initial quality assurance, safety and risk assessment requirements.
• Work cross-functionally with Brand, Supply Chain, Operations, Quality & Regulatory to bring product to market, including the identification of potential new suppliers or raw materials.
• Develop project work plans and cross-functional timelines, manage project information and update cross-functional team, management and senior leadership.
• Provide technical input to cross-functional team by sharing key technical hurdles and deliverables
Quality control, Microbiology, Planning scheduling, Chemistry, Food science, Channel development
• Knowledge of food and beverage technology, ingredient functionalities, chemistry, or engineering including processing and manufacturing
• Understanding of beverage ingredients such as sauces, syrups, dry mixes, dairy, aseptic, toppings.
• Knowledge of development and scale up of food and beverage products
• Knowledge of food quality control, safety and microbiology
• Knowledge of sensory, experimental design, statistics and consumer research methodology
• Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.