Pediatric Physiatry Opportunity
Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Children's Specialty Clinic, a multi-specialty pediatric clinic, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Physiatrist.
• Join one other pediatric physiatrist in a well-established, pediatric sub-specialty practice.
• Opportunity is best suited for strong clinicians who want to maintain an academic interest and aid in the development of comprehensive regional clinical pediatric rehabilitation services.
• The practice is located in a multidisciplinary outpatient setting with PT/OT/ST/seating and positioning psychology, orthotics and prosthetics and an array of specialty rehab/therapy clinics.
• Duties also include inpatient consults and care at Sanford Children's Hospital and at the inpatient rehabilitation unit at Lifescape.
• LifeScape, a specialty hospital and human services agency, serves children ages 0-21, as well as adults, with developmental disabilities and rehabilitation needs.
• Nationally competitive ongoing salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Relocation Allowance, and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment