To insure that Lowes Foods guest service and departmental operation is maintained in the grocery department.
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions with all guests and co-workers.
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and productivity guidelines.
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to allow guests to shop without agitation.
4. Maintain organized, inventoried backstock in the backroom area.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock, and proper product handling.
6. Assist with unloading and verifying merchandise upon delivery to the store.
7. Maintain sanitation standards on the sales floor and in the backroom area.
8. Communicates temperature problems to supervisor (dairy and frozen food).
9. Performs front-end duties as necessary to ensure "no noticeable wait" standard is upheld and maintained.
10. Order product for aisles (as assigned by management).
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Posting ID: 607436855Posted: 2021-02-18