This position is responsible for the assembly precision Building Product materials, components and sub-assemblies in one of the branded lines. Employment in this position also requires handling, lifting less than 50 pounds, rotation of head/neck, sitting, standing, use of low impact vibratory tools, walking, contact with metals, solvents, exposure to noise and atmospheric conditions, and the use of personal safety gear for face, eyes and feet.
· Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
· Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
· In depth understanding and application of the BORAL Safety Consequences Policy.
· Fasten or assemble light and medium size parts in factory setting.
· Operate electrical, hydraulic and air activated hand tools
· Read and follow standard work directions on the assembly line
· Ensure each piece meets quality standards as product is assembled
· Keep track of production numbers to ensure quota per machine is met
· Report any machine malfunctions
· Work in a team environment embedded in lean manufacturing methodology
· Drive plant performance through Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost metrics
Posting ID: 573473499Posted: 2020-10-31