Kelly Services is hiring employees CDL Drivers in Knoxville TN for a customer located in South Knoxville. This client deals with Floor Cleaning Equipment & they Package Supplies such as Cleaning Chemicals, Disinfectants and more!
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and operating company trucks in a safe manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for customer deliveries on designated route.
- Delivers shipments in accordance with the driver's daily manifest.
- Delivers shipments on time, acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Verifies count and condition of product with customer upon delivery.
- Secures legible signatures on all shipping documents and clear explanations of any variances.
- Responsible for immediate reporting of delivery discrepancies such as overage, shortages, damages and mis-picks.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with Kelsan personnel while on duty for delivery instructions.
- Responsible for collecting payment for goods delivered or for delivery charges, when required on the shipping papers.
- Loads and unloads truck to meet customer and/or company requirements.
- Performs daily pre and post trip inspections as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Immediately reports any vehicle problems or defects to the Transportation Manager.
- Properly positions blocks and rope ties around items to secure cargo during transit.
- Maintains ELD according to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Responsible for following all regulations listed in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Responsible for following all Hazardous Material Regulations as listed in the Federal Hazardous Materials Regulations.
- Abide by all Kelsan Safety Rules and Regulations, with the ability to recognize an unsafe condition and take the necessary steps in correcting that condition.
- Possession of valid Class B CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
- Must have clean MVR
- Must qualify under DOT regulations
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must submit to post-accident or reasonable suspicion drug screen at Kelsan's discretion
If you need more details:
Contact Recruiter: Guadalupe Patiño
Email: Guadalupe.Patino@kellyservices.com and/or call us at 865-691-5552 Prefer text messaging?
Simply text 865-415-6842
Job Reference number:US00ALGP_BH3109975
P.S. Not interested in this role? Forward this email to any colleagues, friends or family members who might be available or interested and ask us about our REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
Posting ID: 578507710Posted: 2020-10-09