Are you passionate about helping others? Become a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care! Join a team that will always be there to support you as you provide care to seniors. We are looking for people with the heart of a CAREGiver- we will provide the skills training you need. You're already a CAREGiver so why not get paid for it?
We have a variety of shifts available with pay ranging from $10.00-$14.00 per hour and we pay weekly.
We would love to get to know more about you! If you have more questions, please feel free to give us a call at (765)453-2885.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to pick your commute
- Mileage reimbursement
- Time and a half holiday pay
- On-going, paid training
- 24-hour support
- Positive culture
- Schedules accessible online & through an app
- Rewarding work- make a difference in the lives of local seniors
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Applicant must be 18 years old or older
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary &ndash paid skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 590606235Posted: 2020-12-02