This position will entail responsibility for product assembly, proper care and handling of inventory and following safe practices and standard work procedures at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Ensure adherence to governmental regulations (DOT, OSHA) and company policies and procedures
- Participate in cross-functional projects to improve company performance
- Perform line work as required to meet production demands and simple assembly with basic hand tools
- Maintain a clean work environment and all applicable equipment
- Assist in the achievement of departmental and company goals
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Work a flexible shift as needed
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
*** If you have not done so please complete an application on www.staffmark.com ***
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.
Posting ID: 562067782Posted: 2020-07-02