Welcome to Chandler's Square Retirement Community, a senior living community based on the principles of family, collaboration, and respect. We hear over and over again from visitors how comfortable they are at Chandler's Square Retirement Community as soon as they walk through the door, and we're proud to share their collective vote of confidence with you. Now Hiring (FT/PT) Server!
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters. Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction. Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience in food service or other customer service-related fields preferred.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Posting ID: 552339781Posted: 2020-11-23