Health System, based in western Wisconsin is seeking a full-time BC/BE adult endocrinologist. The department currently consists of six endocrinologists.
• Endocrinology trained nurse practitioners
• ADA recognized diabetes education program
• Five additional regional (rural) clinic locations in the Health System also have recognized programs
• Hospital consult rounds and call is rotated on a two-week basis among all of the endocrinologists
• A CDE RN from the Endocrinology Department serves as a nurse resource to the hospital patients and nurses to assist with diabetes teaching and transition to ambulatory diabetes care
Our accredited residency programs (Transitional, IM, General Surgery, Podiatric Medicine & Surgery, & Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) allow you to practice and teach in a collegial environment.
This unique practice opportunity will allow you to enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southwestern Wisconsin.
Posting ID: 563157516Posted: 2020-09-21