Job Summary Job Title: HRIS Data Entry ClerkFLSA Status: HourlyReports To: HRIS Manager
Under the direction of the HRIS Manager, the HR Data Clerk supports a variety of administrative functions for Human Resources using the HRIS system to update and maintain associate records.
Job Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Updates associate data into the HRIS system as communicated via the HR Hotline.
- Urgently responds to requests and questions related to areas within Human Resources. Troubleshoot data discrepancies, questioning changes outside of guidelines and directs these to the appropriate area such as HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Organizational Development & Training and Recruiting.
- Organizes and maintains confidential files and reports.
- Assists in maintaining records compliance such as I9 documents and work permits.
- Prepares and organizes files for mass company communication mailings.
- Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work schedule, and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional absences.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Effective problem solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Remains focused while working independently
- Good judgment and initiative in answering verbal and written communications
- Knowledge of basic office equipment and computer software programs (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interacting with all levels within the organization
- Upbeat, positive, and energetic attitude
The physical demands and work environment described below is representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- The ability to use a computer for extended periods
- Ability to communicate well via telephone, computer, and face-to-face with others
- Basic use of office equipment such as copier and fax machines regularly
High School Diploma or equivalent WORK SCHEDULE
The HRIS Data EntryClerk is a part time position (20 hours per week) with a flexible schedule. Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries; we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company.At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.#ind2021
Posting ID: 549283292Posted: 2021-02-22