Overnight, Early Morning,Â WeekendLocation:44051 Osgood Rd Fremont, CA 94539
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Earn $16.75/hr - $21.75/hr5$/hr surge pay on specific days!
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ COVID-19 FAQ page
You're on your way to joining the dedicated team that makes sure customers get their orders on time.
This part-time job gives you the opportunity to work in the morning or overnight to help you make the most of your days. Earn a competitive wage while learning new skills and building your experience by doing a range of different types of work. Stay active during your shift in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.What this job will be like:
You'll work in a warehouse environment called a Delivery Station, which is the the final stop for orders on their way to customers' doors. You'll get packages ready for their final destination. That means you'll get to do things like:
- Use technology like smartphones and handheld devices to sort, scan, and prepare orders for delivery
- Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages
- Receive truck deliveries
These duties will rotate on a daily basis.Shift details:
If you need flexibility in your schedule, this job allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own. Enjoy the flexibility of picking your own schedule while earning a reliable pay rate.
You'll work up to 19 hours per week. Shift times will vary to ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. Flexibility is key.What it's like inside the warehouse:
- Your safety is important to us.
- We'll give you protective gear, such as a facial covering and safety vest to wear.
- Temperature checks are being conducted at sites around the U.S. Anyone registering a temperature over the CDC-recommended 100.4F will be asked to return home and only come back to work after they've gone three days without a fever.
- Associates are expected to follow social distancing guidelines, participate in safety exercises such as daily stretching, and share safety tips with co-workers.
You will also need to be able to:
- You will work around moving machines.
- You'll be on the move for your whole shift. Your shifts will include standing in one place for long periods, walking around, and climbing stairs. You will need to wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Even with climate controls, temperatures in some parts of our warehouses may vary between 60Â°F Â and 90Â°F. Temperatures can go over 90Â°F in the truck yard or inside trailers on hot days.
- It can get noisy. We will give you hearing protection, if you need it.
- The dress code is relaxed with a few rules to follow for safety.
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Use safe practices and methods to handle products heavier than 100 pounds
- Stand and walk, as well as push, pull, squat, bend, and reach frequently during long shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move things around
- Go up and down stairs (for sites with stairs)
- Use technology like computers and smart phones
- 401(k) savings plan
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Learn more here:Â https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefitsWhat's next?
Learn more about our hiring process here:http://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/amazon-hiring-process
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visitÂ https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us