Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Responsibilities: Leading delivery teams on high impact State & Local Government client engagements.
Candidate will focus primarily on providing stellar consulting professional services delivery but is also expected to assist in various business development activities.
• Establish approaches to gather information from clients regarding client structure, process, technology and culture
• Facilitate meetings with client stakeholders to gather information
• Identify and implement overall program improvements for clients
• Effectively leverage junior staff to accomplish tasks while providing regular feedback and coaching
Candidate should be a great team leader - interested in and able to inspire team development.
• 10+ years minimum of experience in management consulting - PMO and IV&V
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university. Advanced degree a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience managing projects and junior & mid-level staff
*Experience with business development activities
Must be willing to travel within Texas and at times, outside the state.
• 5+ years of experience in public sector government consulting- sales and delivery
• 5+ years of experience within Texas public sector
• Experience managing challenging projects and serving clients
• Experience facilitating meetings and public speaking with large groups
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program