Eastridge Workforce Solutions is seeking skilled Tanker Truck Drivers to join a global distribution organization that specializes in delivering clay and other natural minerals across the globe. If you are experienced in managing fleet equipment, have excellent fleet mechanical skills, and have an eye for attention to detail, this opportunity is for YOU! The terminal is out of La Porte, TX.
As a truck driver, your primary focus is to deliver shipments in a timely and safe manner. Additionally, you will have some of the following roles and responsibilities:
· Read and interpret various gauges and instruments used in loading and handling equipment
· Possess the ability to analyze and evaluate work conditions and make adjustments to equipment as necessary
· Make minor repairs to equipment as needed to maintain fleet operation
· Knowledge of DOT, safety, TCEQ, and environmental regulations
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
· Must have a Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement (N)
· Must have knowledge of DOT regulations, fleet equipment, and have excellent fleet management skills
· Ability to resolve issues with limited/no supervision
· Comfortable working and driving in all weather conditions safely, including warm temperatures, loud noises, and dust
· Ability to lift over 40 pounds, work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity in a Union environment handling fleet shipments in La Porte, Texas. The company contributes a $5,000 signing bonus, Medical, dental, and vision benefits. The company also offers paid vacation time and holidays, along with no overnight or extended distance travels. This means you will be back home every night after completing your required shipments!
If this sounds like it would be a great fit for you, please send resumes directly to email@example.com and include the title of the position in which you are applying for.
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer