- Repair production equipment, systems and facility structures, document results.
- Carry out and document preventative maintenance and scheduled maintenance on production equipment, systems and facility structures in accordance with the schedule or as required.
- Assist contractors in repairs or preventative or scheduled maintenance tasks as required.
- Follow all SOPs and Work Instructions as required.
- Work in a team based environment with production related engineer(s) in the development, improvement and implementation of new or existing production equipment and systems and implementation of Best Practices.
- Responsible to immediately report any equipment, manufacturing, quality or health and safety issues to the Production Engineer or the Plant Manager.
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Ensure repair and preventative maintenance programs support lean manufacturing practices.
- Participate in lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Communicate improvement ideas to the Facility and Production Engineering Manager or the Plant Manager.
- Maintain spare parts inventory.
- Maintain maintenance tool inventory.
- Ensure assigned areas and activities are in compliance with all safety guidelines.
- Maintain assigned areas to standards as dictated by 5S practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated leadership in Operator & Safety training
- Significant experience with standard hand and power tools
- Must possess basic fabrication skills such as measuring, cutting, and hole drilling of plastics, metals, and wood
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ERP/CMMS software
- Ability to work in a team (LEAN) environment.
- Strong mechanical/electrical skills
- Strong Trouble Shooting skills
- Effective oral, written and electronic communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to service electro-mechanical automated equipment, 8-10 years of experience desired (Licensed Electrician a plus)
- Fork lift license required
Apply in Person at:
Express Employment Professionals
1734 South Rutherford BLVD Murfreesboro TN
or 2526 Hillsboro BLVD Manchester, TN
Apply by phone, please call: 615-896-2505
Apply online: www.expresspros.com/murfreesborotn
Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency in Murfreesboro, TN whose mission is to match quality associates with the best companies for optimal job placement. We have job opportunities for general and skilled laborers as well as technical, industrial, and clerical positions. Every day, our consultants strive to make positive impacts in our employees' and clients' lives by being the answer to their workforce questions. With our exceptional resources and unique pool of workers, you will agree with us when we say that we are the ideal employment agency in middle Tennessee! MurfreesboroTN@Expresspros.com. For fastest assistance, please call us at 615-896-2505!
Posting ID: 578413694Posted: 2020-10-09