Title: Tele-Caregiver - Rest Assured
Job Category: Operations Non-Management
Line of Business: Residential Services
About this Career Opportunity:
Are you looking for a rewarding career (no experience necessary, we will train you)? Are you a caregiver, DSP, or CNA looking for a change? Are you looking to use your customer service experience to help others?
Rest Assured is looking for Tele-Caregivers to help service providers and families improve the quality of lives for seniors and individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Our Caregivers assist clients via the internet vs. in home care.
We are looking for caring and compassionate people to provide services to our clients around the country from our office in Lafayette, IN. This is not a remote position, you will be in our hub in Lafayette, IN assisting individuals. We are looking for those who are dependable and passionate to join our team immediately. The position consists of overnight shifts only and the starting pay is $12 an hour. Rest Assured also offers a competitive benefits package as well.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties:
· Be proficient in the Rest Assured monitoring system to provide oversight and supervision to our clients in remote locations.
· Will use monitoring system to ensure health, safety, and personal needs are being met for our clients at our residential sites
· Provide direction (prompts) to clients as required by the care plan or in response to potentially dangerous and hazardous situations.
· Accurately document all client activities in accordance with the standards of the state in which the site is located.
· Maintain training standards set forth by the states being served.
· Report system malfunctions.
· Inform supervisor of all reportable incidents, and potential problems, within a timely manner as described by specific regulations of other states.
· Memorizing and/or being very familiar with the client specific protocols to effectively provide remote support.
· Ability to be a team player as communication with current TCG's is an essential part of the role.
· Must keep a clean workspace and environment.
· Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent and demonstrate the ability to read, write and understand English adequately,using proper grammar, sentences, spelling, and punctuation, to complete required forms and reports.
· Must be able to pass multi-state criminal background checks and meet the requirements of Rest Assured LLC.
· Must possess interpersonal and communication skills necessary to work productively with clients, families, residential staff, and coworkers.
· Must be able to demonstrate computer literacy.
· Must be able to multitask, set priorities, and follow-up on responsibilities.
· Must be able to type at least 30 words per minute.
· Must be able to see in color.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Residential Services
Rest Assured provides a full suite of home monitoring services and solutions to help clients who want to live independently at home but need some assistance to do so safely and with peace of mind. We serve seniors, people who have been injured on the job and individuals with acquired brain injuries. We also support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) maintain healthy and safe lives.
Through a real-time monitoring system with two-way communication capabilities, Rest Assured offers active and check-in support, emergency watch and family assistance. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and can be specifically tailored as an alternative to in-home care or in conjunction with home care services.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
180 Professional Ct, Lafayette, IN 47905 - 5153 USAPandoLogic. Keywords: Caregiver, Location: Lafayette, IN - 47905