Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
We recently increased wages in Indiana and are now paying $11 per hour to start for homemakers and attendants.
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality support to seniors and people with disabilities. Right now, our clients need us now more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we recently increased wages for all Indiana locations.
Our caregivers are essential service providers who support their clients with activities that keep them independent and prevent them from needing to move into high-risk facilities like nursing homes or assisted living centers.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Help at Home has led our industry in providing PPE to our teams, as well as providing training on proper use and other safety measures. Our caregivers work one-on-one with their clients in the safety of the client's home, and typically have minimal contact with others.
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling that allows employees to maintain unemployment and does not interfere with stimulus package relief
- Quarantine and Hazard pay for employees exposed to COVID on the job
- Health care plans with expanded medical coverage to ensure no-cost testing and greater flexibility in maintaining coverage (on HAH plans only)
- Help at Home Cares Fund to provide financial support for employees in need
- Cash incentives/hiring bonuses for new employees in most locations
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursements
- Industry-leading training and development opportunities
- Compassionate, professional management teams
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
- Home Assistance - Provide light housekeeping, run errands, and transport/accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Provide personal assistance with general living needs which could include preparing meals, bathing, feeding, toileting, and grooming.
- Companionship - Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual. Accompany clients to activities and events within the community such as grocery shopping and other errands.
- Communication/Reporting - Report proactively on client updates and statuses, ensuring a positive environment with healthy communication; In partnership with family members, develop trust and offer emotional support; Alert clinical staff when concerns with client wellness arise.
- High school degree or GED required, along with access to reliable transportation
- Commitment to serving our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect
- Recognition of the needs and concerns of others, and the ability to build strong client-centered relationships without regard to location, socio-economic environment, medical diagnosis, ethnic origin or religion
- Flexibility and adaptability, with the willingness to work weekends or evenings in order to support clients
- Dedication to professional development, including completion of organizational and state-required training
In order to be employed as a Personal Care Attendant, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Posting ID: 576911614Posted: 2020-10-01