It’s no doubt that 2020 has been a challenging year for all of us. But if you are searching for a fresh start and an amazing opportunity to turn your life around, Senior Life has your answer. In 2021, Senior Life Insurance Company will unveil the most lucrative compensation plan in the final expense industry. Under this new, groundbreaking plan, every agent can earn up to 150% first year commission. This type of commission structure is unheard of in the final expense industry…until now.
Senior Life Insurance Company is doing a nationwide recruiting search for licensed life insurance agents. Besides our amazing compensation plan, there are many other benefits to joining Senior Life.
We want you to be a part of our family culture and we offer:
• A 100% health benefit plan available for you and your family.
• Guidance and counsel from our executive leadership team including the owner and founder of the company.
• Five different income streams with same day pay as well as stock ownership to reward your entrepreneurial efforts
• A family environment where agent success is the priority
• The choice between field sales, telesales, or a combination of both.
• A fulfilling career helping people in their moment of greatest need.
What is required?
• Agents must have or be willing to obtain a life insurance license
• Agents must demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Agents must be coachable
• Agents must be reliable and responsible
• Agents must possess an entrepreneurial mindset
What is not required?
• College degree or higher education
• Formal sales training
• Prior experience selling insurance
One of the greatest advantages of working with Senior Life is the ability for you to build your business to incredible heights.
At Senior Life, we have been dreaming and achieving since 2000. What are your dreams? And what is holding you back? It’s time to take a chance on yourself. With the ability to grow and build all across the country, you can create an unstoppable team.
Reignite your dreams and your passion with Senior Life today.